Netonix used with Adaptrum (TVWS)?

EdWSuor

Netonix used with Adaptrum (TVWS)?

Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:33 pm

When I did a Search (as suggested) I was surprised that there were no hits on "Adaptrum". No Adaptrum users? These are VHF/UHF PMP radios that use the 6 MHz of "white space" between digital TV channels; so, they're known as TVWS radios, and are slotted specifically for WiSP applications. Nonetheless, I have a circumstance where my factory-fresh ACRS2 Base Station radio simply won't co-exist (on the same network, at least) with my Netonix WS-12-400-AC, and I'm still using the OEM power injectors, thus far! Either I can plug the WS-12-400-AC into my Cisco1941 router --or-- I can plug the ACRS2 into that uplink port, but I cannot plug the ACRS2 into the WS-12-400-AC, as I would like obviously.

Whenever I plug the ACRS2 Base Station radio into the WS-12-400-AC, which is plugged into the C1941's uplink port, it responds to pings for about 15 seconds and then "goes away..." (stops responding). Can't access the HTTP user interface, after that either. I've even tried to plug both units into a $15 Netgear 5-port switch instead, but I get the same behavior.

WS-12-400-AC is running latest F/W. Thanks for any help (even debug ideas). I'm very frustrated, at this point. Thanks.

Regards,
- Edd.
Edward W. Suor,
Managing Director
Vantage Point Network Systems
Your Mobile Solutions Partner.
Cell: (585) 721 - 1001
Fax: (925) 666 - 2203
[url=mailto:EdWSuor@VPNSystems.com]EdWSuor@VPNSystems.com[/url]
www.VPNSystems.com
Regards,
- Edd.
Edward W. Suor,
Managing Director
Vantage Point Network Systems
Your Mobile Solutions Partner.
Cell: (585) 721 - 1001
Fax: (925) 666 - 2203
[url=mailto:EdWSuor@VPNSystems.com]EdWSuor@VPNSystems.com[/url]
www.VPNSystems.com

Omniflux
Experienced Member

Re: Netonix used with Adaptrum (TVWS)?

Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:38 pm

EdWSuor wrote:it responds to pings for about 15 seconds and then "goes away..." (stops responding). Can't access the HTTP user interface, after that either

Is "it" the Netonix, the Adaptrum, or both?

Return to General Discussion