Netonix WS-8-150-DC

Technical discussions about our hardware electronics with our product engineer.
jsanchez

Netonix WS-8-150-DC

Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:34 pm

Hello, we write from Bogota - Colombia, we have been operating a netonix ws-8-150-dc for three months, it is our first netonix, it has always worked well and today, surprisingly, the computer was on but the ports did not respond, remotely We managed to connect to the team (by pinging it there were many losses) and we restarted it and it worked. What could have happened to the team?

Gracias

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Netonix WS-8-150-DC

Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:38 pm

1 of millions of things could have happened, not enough information to go on.

I would upgrade to the latest code which is v1.5.2rc4 (just released today) as v1.5.1 has a bad bug in it and we just took it down and do not want people to use v1.5.1 anymore.

I would upgrade then if happens again you need to make a detailed post of what is happening.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

jsanchez

Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:22 pm

Thank you very much for your prompt response and I will try to be more specific next time. Thanks again for your support. We already have 3 netonix in our network, two of 8 ports and one of 12 ports.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:28 pm

jsanchez wrote:Thank you very much for your prompt response and I will try to be more specific next time. Thanks again for your support. We already have 3 netonix in our network, two of 8 ports and one of 12 ports.

Please upgrade them to v1.5.2rc4 as soon as possible as newer units need v1.5.1 or newer for proper operation of fans but v1.5.1 has a bad bug so you have to use v1.5.2rc4
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Return to Dave's Lab