Happy New Year to the Netonix crew

jpaine619

Happy New Year to the Netonix crew

Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Hope you guys have a happy New Year and continued success into, and past, 2019.

Huge kudos to your team. My Netonix switches are the devices most responsible for bringing my network reliability up to the high 9's. I haven't done the math, but I'm sure it's at least in the close vicinity of 99.9%. Without a couple of f-ckups on my end, it'd probably be 99.95%.

Discovered you guys from my competitor actually. Saw one of his techs wearing a Netonix T-Shirt one day so I inquired. Guy got real evasive (can't blame him, you don't want to give your competition tips on how to be better..).. So I figured I better check it out... The rest is pleasant history..

Anyhow, good job guys. Keep it up!

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Happy New Year to the Netonix crew

Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Thank you for your kind words and we at Netonix wish you a Happy New Year and continued success as well.

Just remember 99% of WISP damage is from ground current.

Rules to live by:
Always BOND electrical service ground rods to tower ground rods if at all possible.
Always add 2 or more NEW ground rods to existing electrical service ground rods especially if circumstances prevent BONDING to tower rods.
If you suffer damage add more service ground rods until no more damage occurs.
Keep firmware up to date across all platforms.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Return to General Discussion