Power output for a b5 and AF24 on the same switch.

MIMOSA™ is not associated with Netonix® in any way.
infinity

Power output for a b5 and AF24 on the same switch.

Tue May 30, 2017 2:45 pm

Hello,
We just picked up our first netonix switches and are learning about them while hooking up some radios. We are wanting to deploy them at some customer locations that may only have 2 radios. This particular location will have 1 Airfiber 24 and 1 B5. We would like to use the smallest switch we have possible but I know they all dont have the same power output abilities. We have some WS-10-250-AC units that we could use the 2 48VH ports for but would like to save these if possible. I do have a WS-8-150-AC and was wondering if this would power my radios effectively. Using the 48VH port for the AF24 and the normal 48V output for the the B5 on another port. Some light research leads me to believe it will be fine, I'm just wondering if yall have some real world experience!

Thanks guys!

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Power output for a b5 and AF24 on the same switch.

Tue May 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Yes I have powered B5 units with our 48V option just fine so long as the cable is not real long.

Just watch the wattage as 48V is fine with 38 watts constant draw and short SPIKES up to 50 watts
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

infinity

Re: Power output for a b5 and AF24 on the same switch.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Thank you very much!

Return to MIMOSA™