Cable coming soon.

RF Armor®™ is not associated with Netonix® in any way.
abdoudia

Re: Cable coming soon.

Sat May 20, 2017 3:57 pm

These cables are amazing , I am replacing my entire infrastructure with them, probably rand through 16 spools by now !!!!

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sat May 20, 2017 4:14 pm

abdoudia wrote:These cables are amazing , I am replacing my entire infrastructure with them, probably rand through 16 spools by now !!!!

Thanks!!!!

I really appreciate you letting me know you like the cable, am deciding how much to put into this endeavor, wondering if people like it, the price, the quality, and will continue to purchase it.
I have another container landing at the end of the month and need to decide if I should place another order with the factory.

To fill the supply chain up properly will be several hundred thousands dollars.

What I should have is one container landing, one on the ocean, and one on order at all times along with the distribution channel also filled so 4 containers worth. A lot of $$$

RF Armor has some left from the first container in the warehouse which needs to move by the end of the month to make room for the next container coming (we need a larger warehouse or so I am told just about every day by my employees) so RF Armor is running a special on cable until the end of the month.....not a lot left so grab it while you can.

If you like the cable (price and quality) please spread the word. Pirate4
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

abdoudia

Sat May 20, 2017 8:45 pm

is the special going for the double jacket cables? or one of each? i am mostly purchasing the double jacket i want to have as much protection as possible.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sun May 21, 2017 1:00 am

abdoudia wrote:is the special going for the double jacket cables? or one of each? i am mostly purchasing the double jacket i want to have as much protection as possible.

All cable is on special promotion until end of month or we run out whichever comes first to make room for new shipment then back to normal pricing.

New container load due at our dock before end of month. Great deals while they last
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

LRL
Experienced Member

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:42 am

Cable Review! I love it!

We've used a variety of manufactures over the years, been burned by tough cable and since then we've avoided them. For the last three years we've been using exclusively Primus Shielded CMX. It's double jacketed and has been decent cable, but we've had water get inbetween the two jackets (foil is between the two jackets) and still run down into gear.

I only purchased the double jacket version of WISP cable but overall I like it the best of all we've used. The outter jacket is a little slicker than most others and allows it to pull through conduit much easier. The outter jacket is very tight on the inner jacket and I'm doubting we'll see water run down between them especially since the foil resides inside the inner jacket.

My techs say it is harder to strip and they really don't like it on a roll as they've been spoiled with pull packs until now. (on the bright side I know they won't been dropping the boxes of cable off roofs anymore ;)

Compared to the Primus cable we're saving about $30 per 1k feet and I feel for a better product!
-LRL

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:15 pm

I recommend cable stands. We went with spools as being a WISP I got tired of cable boxes falling apart and a $50 investment for a cable stand and you can get all kinds to suite your needs.

No, from our testing water does not wic down between the jackets. It does require a new technique to strip double jacket and ut the end on properly but after awhile you get just as fast and the double jacket will fit in the end all be it tight.

Once complaint people had is the ESD drain wire will break if bend on a sharp angle but if you bend it on a curve it is fine. We have already agreed that on the next batch we will pay for a higher quality ESD drain wire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWnAEsRgPi0

LRL
Experienced Member

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:39 am

Have you considered making the ESD wire copper? Softer, less likely to break and less impedance :D I'm sure cost is a factor though.

I haven't had an issue with the drain wire breaking though and I've personally went through 4k feet. We're patiently waiting for our pallet of more cable :)

The outer jacket is a little slicker than what we were using and definitely makes pulls through conduit much nicer. I'm very happy with the cable!
-LRL

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson

abdoudia

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Any ideas as to when there will be more stock of the double jacket cables?

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:35 am

abdoudia wrote:Any ideas as to when there will be more stock of the double jacket cables?

Sadly end of December.
Cable sales picked up fast lately.

Low on single jacket as well

Check Streakwave and ISP Supplies for stock of Double Jacket

LRL
Experienced Member

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:11 pm

sirhc wrote:
abdoudia wrote:Any ideas as to when there will be more stock of the double jacket cables?

Sadly end of December.
Cable sales picked up fast lately.

Low on single jacket as well

Check Streakwave and ISP Supplies for stock of Double Jacket

Any update on stock Chris? We're getting pretty low and we could use a pallet, btw what's the best quantity for pallet shipment, maybe what's pre-packaged from manufacturing?
-LRL

PreviousNext
Return to RF Armor™