Cable coming soon.

RF Armor®™ is not associated with Netonix® in any way.
treich

Re: Cable coming soon.

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Chris
any options for direct burial cable coming from you or is it just purely for customer install and tower installs?

lligetfa
Associate
Associate

Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:04 pm

If the single jacket was available with dry tape and the double jacket was available with gel, that would round out the line nicely. Of course that comes at a price and talk is cheap. I have never purchased outdoor cable without some form of water block.

Speaking of cheap, this special offer is a good price so anyone that is buying Ubiquiti cable without water block probably would not have to think twice.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:07 pm

I plan to eventually offer a direct burial and also some other types of cable.

All it takes is money, for each model of cable it will cost me about $600,000.00 to fill the supply chain.

So basically once this gets moving I will have an order in production, an order on the ocean, and an order being delivered.

So obviously this first order is SMALL and mainly to make sure you guys like the cable and the price so I will run out of cable SOON and then we are looking at 8-10 weeks to get more in.

I always hated the cardboard boxes cable comes in because it always falls apart so I went with a good quality wooden spool.

We also plan to sale a sturdy commercial grade cable caddy, the one below for around $24.95:
caddy.png
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

mhoppes
Associate
Associate

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:19 pm

This is interesting... looks like I need a cable dispenser though! Glad I have a few :)

jakematic
Experienced Member

Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:59 am

sirhc wrote:I plan to eventually offer a direct burial and also some other types of cable.

I always hated the cardboard boxes cable comes in because it always falls apart so I went with a good quality wooden spool.

We also plan to sale a sturdy commercial grade cable caddy, the one below for around $24.95:

So much goodness :cheers:

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Most of the COMBO packs have been sold already.

I took the limit 1 per customer option off in case anyone wants more.

They are sort of awkward to keep in the warehouse as they are 2 spools in 1 box so your welcome to what's left which is around 80 units.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:22 pm

Anyone received their cable yet, any thoughts?

mhoppes
Associate
Associate

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:07 am

Box is heavy :) Other than that have not gotten out in the field with it and today looks pretty bad too. Regular installs start up again tomorrow.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:37 pm

So for those that received sample packs of cable your input is needed.

If you like the cable letting us know which model you like and if you like it is needed before we place our next order with our contract manufacturer.

If you do like it and the $20+ per spool you can save over competitor cables I suggest you provide feedback so I can place the next order for the factory as it is a 8-10 week process to get inventory in and I will run out of cable LONG BEFORE that even if I ordered another container today.

This is a serious investment on my part as it will cost $180,000.00 for the next order plus another $180,000.00 order as soon as that container lands to insure ample supplies are in the supply chain so we are talking $360,000.00.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:27 pm

So for those that received sample packs of cable your input is needed.
If you like the cable letting us know which model you like and if you like it is needed before we place our next order with our contract manufacturer.

If you do like it and the $20+ per spool you can save over competitor cables I suggest you provide feedback so I can place the next order for the factory as it is a 8-10 week process to get inventory in and I will run out of cable LONG BEFORE that even if I ordered another container today.

You can write up a review here and make a product review on the RF Armor web store, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP.

PreviousNext
Return to RF Armor™