Cannot exclude port after a trunk has been selected.

opalit

Cannot exclude port after a trunk has been selected.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:42 am

I have a new WS-12-250A and after I select a trunk, I cannot unselect them they remain with the T on them, the only way I can clear them is with a factory reset.

I have downloaded the latest firmware as instructed on the papers supplied with it.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Cannot exclude port after a trunk has been selected.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:35 pm

I am guessing you are using v1.2.4 not the BETA v1.3.0rc11 because they handle this differently as v1.3.0 allows a list not just all.

I am not sure I follow you for sure but if you are referring to the Trunk (allow all VLANs) check box above each port #?

When you check that box it will put a T for Tagged on all defined VLANs below for that port.

Now if you remove the check from the check box you will have to click on all the Ts below on each VLAN and manually turn them back to E for Exclude or U for Un-tagged.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:38 pm

You can always click the browser refresh button at anytime before clicking Save/Apply to throw away any changes
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

opalit

Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:14 pm

sirhc wrote:I am guessing you are using v1.2.4 not the BETA v1.3.0rc11 because they handle this differently as v1.3.0 allows a list not just all.

I am not sure I follow you for sure but if you are referring to the Trunk (allow all VLANs) check box above each port #?

When you check that box it will put a T for Tagged on all defined VLANs below for that port.

Now if you remove the check from the check box you will have to click on all the Ts below on each VLAN and manually turn them back to E for Exclude or U for Un-tagged.

That is the problem when I click the T nothing happens on Ports 1, 2 and 12 but it works on other ports.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:14 pm

i will look at this tomorrow and consult with Eric for you and see whats up.

I am sitting at home today sweating my behind off as my central air died last night and we are getting sunny 98F weather with 75% humidity. :crazy:

Global warming is a myth! :bull:

I should go into work as the whole warehouse has AC and is a cool 72F

opalit

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:34 pm

sirhc wrote:i will look at this tomorrow and consult with Eric for you and see whats up.

I am sitting at home today sweating my behind off as my central air died last night and we are getting sunny 98F weather with 75% humidity. :crazy:

Global warming is a myth! :bull:

I should go into work as the whole warehouse has AC and is a cool 72F

98 what's that in English, I was up at 4:00AM switching people over to my new fibre line, and this switch is required to replace the existing MikroTik router on the old link as I join all the existing Ubiquiti radio links on the mountain together.

Global warming is a myth, I have a copy of the doctored information that proves it.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:51 pm

opalit wrote:Global warming is a myth, I have a copy of the doctored information that proves it.

Big Oil says CO2 levels are JUST FINE, when did big oil ever tell us anything that was not true?

I think that LEAD in OK as a gasoline additive maybe in the 60s and 70s?

Besides if the ocean levels raise high enough I could end up with Ocean Front property - SCORE!!!

98F is only 37C but the 75% humidity is the problem.

opalit

Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Doctored info does not lie, Global Warming is a money making scam

Eric Stern
Employee
Employee

Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:14 am

Can you post a screenshot of your VLAN tab?

opalit

Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:56 am

sirhc wrote:
opalit wrote:Global warming is a myth, I have a copy of the doctored information that proves it.

Big Oil says CO2 levels are JUST FINE, when did big oil ever tell us anything that was not true?

I think that LEAD in OK as a gasoline additive maybe in the 60s and 70s?

Besides if the ocean levels raise high enough I could end up with Ocean Front property - SCORE!!!

98F is only 37C but the 75% humidity is the problem.

I have seen copies of leaked emails between scientist all over the world who colluded and manipulated the data, in particular the so called hockey stick graph.

There is a Mountain in Spain called Montserrat, embedded in the rocks at the summit are fossils of sea creatures and sea shells, it was once under water, the sea will have to rise an awful lot to get back to those days.

When ice in the sea melts it does not cause the water level to rise, try it, drop an ice cube in a glass of water, mark the glass and check it after it has melted.

Global warming is a scam to tax people more and make a fortune out of useless wind turbines.

Next
Return to General Discussion