Order Shipped To incorrect Address

ntaylor

Order Shipped To incorrect Address

Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:30 pm

Hi,

I recently placed an order that was shipped a few days ago. I noticed on the tracking that it is being shipped to the wrong address (I checked my receipt and it has the correct shipping address). I tried contacting UPS to have them change the delivery address; however, they told me that their new policy is that only the shipper can change the address "to prevent fraud." I sent you an email yesterday about this, but have not heard anything back.

Can you please correct the shipping address with UPS and contact me via email, phone, or PM (contact details are in my email).

Since the delivery to the wrong address is scheduled for Saturday morning, it would be great if we could get this resolved before it is delivered to the wrong address.

Thanks

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Order Shipped To incorrect Address

Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:49 am

Hello,
I am Katie and currently the one taking care of this. I have just seen this today so I apologize for your wait. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I am going to get on this. I need an order # to look it up if you could get that to me?
Thank you and I will get on this as soon as I can come in contact with you and know the order# or tracking helps as well. I am again sorry for this inconvenience. You can contact me in the future at Katie@netonix.com and from 8-4 at (717)925-0264
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:35 am

Hi Mr. Taylor,

I have reached out to UPS to change your delivery address. We should be ok now. I will let you know if there is any changes once they receive my request. Again we apologize for the inconvenience and make sure this doesn't become a repeat issue.

Thanks for your order and if you have any concerns you can reach me at the previous reply here on the forum as well as by email.

Katie Smith
Netonix/RF Armor
Shipping
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

ntaylor

Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:09 am

Hi Katie,

Thanks for sorting it out, the order made it to the correct address this weekend.

Return to General Discussion