RMA Status again...

Vfi

RMA Status again...

Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:43 pm

Reference RMA 20230004 and RMA 20230020

I am very disappointment in Netonix and their customer service

I have two each Netonix Switches accepted by you, both with approved RMA and I have UPS traceability signed by one of your employees and I have forwarded this UPS traceability to Dave in a previous post. These units were sent into you over six months ago now and still no word on the status of my units, when you will be processing them, or have you just given up on customer support. Dave has made promises of someone getting back to me and has been unresponsive to my further inquiries.

I have another failed unit that I am hesitant to RMA as it looks like it will just end up in the same black bole of Netonix.

I would hope that this Shirc monitoring these posts and can provide some answers as Dave seams to be incapable of doing so.

Please let me know whats going on and a timeline as to when my units will be repaired and returned.

Paul...

dbnetwork

Re: RMA Status again...

Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:49 am

your units are lost, like ours, we asked for explanations and we were banned, now everything is in the hands of our lawyer and we will file a complaint

lligetfa
Associate
Associate

Re: RMA Status again...

Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:33 pm

Vfi wrote:Reference RMA 20230004 and RMA 20230020

I would hope that this Shirc monitoring these posts and can provide some answers as Dave seams to be incapable of doing so.

OMG Dave is the only sane one here. Chris is the loose cannon. You have my sympathy.

Is this a non-warranty repair within the warranty period? If so, give Thomas Daniel <Repairs@isptechnology.ca> a try.

Return to General Discussion