Netonix Website

avious

Netonix Website

Fri May 12, 2023 2:19 am

Hello, several days ago I made an account on the website and was able to login and purchase a switch.

Recently I was going to see if there was any more new stock to purchase on the site but it now has a captcha and no matter what I do it says "The account sign-in was incorrect or your account is disabled temporarily. Please wait and try again later"

I know my sign-in was not incorrect and I have been trying to log in for a couple of days now with the same results.

The "contact us" send sends me to this forum.

How can I get my account re-enabled on the site?

RaulSummers

Re: Netonix Website

Sat May 20, 2023 12:10 am

avious wrote:Hello, several days ago I made an account on the website and was able to login and purchase a switch.

Recently I was going to see if there was any more new stock to purchase on the site but it now has a captcha and no matter what I do it says "The account sign-in was incorrect or your account is disabled temporarily. Please wait and try again later"

I know my sign-in was not incorrect and I have been trying to log in for a couple of days now with the same results.

The "contact us" send sends me to this forum.

How can I get my account re-enabled on the site?

I can offer some general advice on how to address this situation:

Double-check your login credentials: Make sure you are entering the correct username and password. Consider using the "forgot password" option if you're unsure about your password. This will allow you to reset it and regain access to your account.

Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, browser data can cause login issues. Clearing your browser cache and cookies may resolve the problem. You can usually find this option in your browser's settings.

Contact customer support: If you've tried the above steps without success, reach out to the customer support team of the website where you created your account. Look for their contact information on the website or in your account settings. They should be able to assist you further and help resolve the issue with your account.

Be patient: If the issue is due to a temporary account suspension or a technical glitch on their end, waiting for some time and trying again later might solve the problem. In the meantime, keep an eye on your email for any communication from the website's support team.
If you want to find a safe and free AI Mirror Premium APK application, the getmodnow website will meet all your needs.

Return to General Discussion