Can't log into WebUI

Mweber1994

Can't log into WebUI

Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:41 pm

Hi there, I use the Netonix ws-8-150-dc units and I have about 15 of them with 10 deployed at remote locations and 5 still new in boxes. These switches have always worked perfect for me which is why I've always used them. I only use these to power multiple different POE devices for my business which is only active during March-Oct. As we are getting started again for the year I am now unable to log into the WebUI for any of my switches. I've tried all different web browsers. I have searched through the forum and it seems there was an update for all the browsers that now doesn't allow me to login. I know that Netonix doesn't really do customer support and after hours and hours of trying to login I'm stuck and on a time crunch. I have always accessed the switches through an ethernet cable and the webUI and don't know how to do it any other way. I need to get in to update them so they will work properly. I'm not an IT guy and haven't been able to get any of the mentioned fixes to work.

Can anyone assist me in fixing this issue? I would be more than happy to compensate for your time to walk me through how to get it fixed. Thanks.

lligetfa
Associate
Associate

Re: Can't log into WebUI

Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:14 pm

Firefox workaround
- in the address bar go to about:config
- search for "security.tls.version.min" change value from 3 to 1.
- restart firefox

Mweber1994

Re: Can't log into WebUI

Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:57 pm

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help!

Return to General Discussion