where to buy

jpaine619

Re: where to buy

Mon May 08, 2023 6:57 pm

Dave wrote:they are going on the store, and being sold fast...

Are these things being built by hand, by you guys? How many units are actually being produced? You guys are way too stingy with the details... Your customers are businesses... We NEED information. I love your products, but I'm really beginning to resent being treated like a mushroom (kept in the dark). Stop acting like a retail business. YOU AREN'T. You're an OEM. Y'all don't have a business without WISPs. Treat us like the foundation your business rests on, because it does.

Dave
Employee
Employee

Mon May 08, 2023 7:41 pm

Our CM is finally starting to get enough parts in house to start doing large qty builds this summer...can't say much other than that...been no fun for us....

SERVIRED

Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:50 am

Dave wrote:Our CM is finally starting to get enough parts in house to start doing large qty builds this summer...can't say much other than that...been no fun for us....

My syscom supplier in Mexico said that the company went bankrupt now every time I ask about their products they offer me other solutions, my last Netonix in use will be replaced by another product, I really liked Netonix, it's a shame it's not there anymore

Dave
Employee
Employee

Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:50 am

We are still here..it is just still really hard to get parts...we are getting lots of ws12's & ws26's this month, and other models to follow next month....it literally took 2 years to get parts that we ordered in 2021...

jpaine619

Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:26 am

Dave wrote:Our CM is finally starting to get enough parts in house to start doing large qty builds this summer...can't say much other than that...been no fun for us....

Summer has come and gone. Where are the switches?

info@bigredne.com

Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:37 pm

Trying to order WS-12-250AC this morning, the website says they are in stock, however I can't even order one without the message "The requested qty is not available". Are they not available or is the website broken?

sakita
Experienced Member

Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:18 pm

Probable cause of frustration with ordering from website...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7556&p=37010&hilit=shows+in+stock+but+will+not+release#p37010

ISP Supplies has small quantities of some models in stock as of now (unfortunately, not WS-12-250-AC at the moment).

My recommendation (unless you like playing website roulette) is to get with one of the distributors and pre-order so you are in line to get them when they ship. They may even be able to tell you how long their pre-order queue is.

Encouraging to see product getting out into the world but we aint out of the woods yet :cheers:
Today is an average day: Worse than yesterday, but better than tomorrow.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:21 pm

Site shows 50 units (WS-12-250-AC) available right now but may be gone by morning?
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Previous
Return to General Discussion