Store Check out web problem

wtm
Experienced Member

Store Check out web problem

Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:18 pm

When you finish up a sale, and Paypal comes back to the Netonix check out, sale is finished, but you get a 404 page error.

Url is: https://netonix.com/checkout/onepage/success/

Sale still seems to go through OK.

Also, when Netonix sends out their email invoice to us, there is NOTHING in the "Subject" and "From" lines. With it being blank, our email software will not allow it to be displayed or opened. We do not get an email invoice from Netonix on the sale! But we do from Paypal.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Store Check out web problem

Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:05 pm

I recently stopped handling the web stores personally when we had the CC issue which turned out to be a BUG in the version of Magento that I upgraded too or I should say I was forced to upgrade to. Don't ask me what that costs it only causes me to get agitated. Not that the company charges more than any other company but I should not have gad to upgrade and then when forced to upgrade that there was a bug in it that they kept denying to me and thousands of other users. In hind sight I would only had to upgrade it again to fix it but it take several hours or much longer if something goes wrong and they told me the issue was not theirs so after spending weeks and weeks going through thousands of lines of cascading, object oriented, and self generated code on the fly I opted to contract it out and they simply upgraded it.........Amazing how fast one can spend $10K and sign a 1 year service contract but in their defense they do a good job and are very personal.

I do still handle things like adding items and changing prices due the TRANSIENT INFLATION THAT ACCORDING TO OUR GLORIOUS LEADER DOES NOT EXIST OR IS ONLY AT 7.5% which we all know is horse shit. - LGB

But either way I forwarded your info to the company now administering our web stores.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

wtm
Experienced Member

Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:44 pm

Thanks, I understand the mess ! Just as long as you are aware of it.......... Doesn't mess the sale up, you are just left hanging on the end of it.

As far as the emails, the Boss (bean counter) needs the invoices, and we get yelled at if we don't forward them. Can't print yours out, but do get the Paypal side of the sale.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:15 pm

wtm wrote:Thanks, I understand the mess ! Just as long as you are aware of it.......... Doesn't mess the sale up, you are just left hanging on the end of it.

As far as the emails, the Boss (bean counter) needs the invoices, and we get yelled at if we don't forward them. Can't print yours out, but do get the Paypal side of the sale.

When logged into the site you can review all orders and print Invoices from the site. Not the same as a receipt but the invoice shows paid and how you paid.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

wtm
Experienced Member

Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:32 pm

Thanks, that will be helpful, keep the bean counters happy ! :thumbsup:

Return to General Discussion