No Response for 1 month now

sdwisp

No Response for 1 month now

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:53 pm

How do you get a response?? I was told twice by Dave that my question about which fan on the website(long and short) goes with the switches that I specified was forwarded to Chris.... A month later and I have sent multiple messages, I have not received any type of response!
Come on guys, easy question! I do not want to keep ordering the incorrect parts. Your lack of customer support on RMA's and getting basic questions answered is becoming quite frustrating
Eric Williams
619-468-9600

SDWISP

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: No Response for 1 month now

Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:08 pm

Replacement fan LONG is for all OLDER EOL units like:
WS-12-250A
WS-12-250B
WS-24-400A
WS-24-400B

We stopped making the above units years ago.

We are out of these fans and will not be getting them back in as we are not willing to order thousands of fans for EOL units.

Replacement fan SHORT is for all current models.

If you really need a LONG you can cut the wire off the old fan and splice it onto a new SHORT fan.

If you read the description of the replacement fans LONG and SHORT it clearly states which models each is for. Go to replacement fan short or long and scroll down and read description. Not sure how I can make it any clearer?

fan.png

As far as RMAs we have had the RMA portal running for almost a year or more which there is a link to it on the footer of our page or you can go to http://rma.netonix.com and obtain an RMA #.

Make sure you keep track of your RMA # and corresponding MAC address so you can go back to the portal and monitor the progress of your RMA.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Return to General Discussion