RMA Process

heinerphilipp

RMA Process

Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:43 pm

Hello Netonix,

I have sent in three WISP 26-500-DC switches for RMA. UPS Tracking 1Z5F13996870720249 Delivered December 11th, 2020.

I have heard nothing. I have not received repaired units. NOTHING!!! Total ghosting.

I love your equipment. We have 100+ switches installed in the field.

Feeling a little abused & neglected at this point. There is no way to even contact anyone!!! No email, no phone number. Seems very odd.

Any help would be appreciated. I know there is a pandemic on, but we are still needing equipment... Virus or not.

Thanks,
Heiner Philipp P.Eng
Rural Net & Southwinds Engineering Inc.
(519) 270-6345
Engineering@RuralNet.ca

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: RMA Process

Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:24 pm

I assume you obtained an RMA # from the RMA portal which you can get to by a link in the footer of our site or by going to http://rma.netonix.com ????

If you did get RMA #s what are they?

You can always check on the status of your RMA by going to the same portal mentioned above and accessing the status of the RMA with the assigned RMA # and the MAC address of the unit. The MAC address and RMA # together is how we prevent anyone from just browsing other peoples RMAs.

You can also send emails to rma@netonix.com
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

heinerphilipp

Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:30 pm

I got two RMA's but third one was 1 week out of warranty on site, but not by date of purchase. Bought from wholesaler. UBNT.ca now 1TNT.ca

Wholesaler was told to send it in, as it was within 1 year of my purchasing it. It had failed three months previously.

20200189 & 20200121 are the numbers I have.

My wholesaler sent them in, and was in contact with Netonix I was told. But she put my email as contact source.

heinerphilipp

Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:32 pm

I cannot check on RMS's as I do not have MAC ID. I just have RMA number...

heinerphilipp

Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:32 pm

RMA's

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:58 pm

I asked the RMA department to send you an email with the RMA/MAC addresses so you can access them in the portal.

In the future keep record of your RMA # and MAC.

The RMA portal allows for several month for channel delay.

Meaning you purchase direct from us we give you 12 months from ship date that you can RMA but if purchased from a distributor you have 16 months from the date we ship to the distributor that you can obtain an RMA #.

The additional 4 months is far longer than channel delay based on when distributors order restocking of models.

Both RMAs show a status of received but nothing was completed. Not sure why. When they were sent in we did not have parts for WS-26 units but we do now so not sure why they are not completed. I will find out.

As far as the 3rd unit you did not receive and RMA # for you should not have sent in but will find out about that one as well.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

heinerphilipp

Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:36 pm

It did not give me 16 months. Just 12.

Showed wholesaler as the purchasing client.

Not sure UBNT.ca is an official channel here. They have good inventory and

Return to General Discussion