RMA Requests being ignored?

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: RMA Requests being ignored?

Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:40 am

RebusCom wrote: Still awaiting an RMA response from November 20, 2019. Anyone home yet?

Do you have an old RMA # your waiting on or are you wanting a new RMA # ?

If you have an old RMA # please post the RMA # and I will see if I can find it and get it back to you.

If your wanting an RMA # then we have been issuing new RMA #s for months now at our RMA portal.

You can click the RMA link in the footer of our web site or simply goto http://rma.netonix.com
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

RebusCom
Experienced Member

Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:37 pm

I've submitted multiple requests for a new RMA # since last November with no response. Resubmitted.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:11 am

RebusCom wrote:I've submitted multiple requests for a new RMA # since last November with no response. Resubmitted.

We stopped issuing RMA's late October 2019 due to supply chain issues starting but yet unknown why but was precursor to Wuhan Flu (we had no parts).

Then there was the shut down mandated in our state, in fact our stupid Governor technically has us in shut down, we were able to remain open only because my family continued to work while all non family employees were furloughed. We only started bringing employees back in June/July vy ignoring this order but employees only returned voluntarily so were were not at full staff until late July.

We took this time to revamp RMA process with RMA portal as our programmers work remote anyway.

We started issuing RMA's again July 2020 via the RMA portal.

99% of all RMA’s previously received were either 2+ years old or damaged by the user and not covered under warranty. We will continue to repair user damaged units that are within the warranty period for a fee, but once the switch is older than the limited warranty period of 1 year we will no longer repair user damaged switches. By limiting RMA's to our factory warranty period we will greatly reduce the RMA load which will allow for faster RMA turn around of RMAs.

If your wanting an RMA # then we have been issuing new RMA #s for months now at our RMA portal.
You can click the RMA link in the footer of our web site or simply goto http://rma.netonix.com

D
O NOT SUBMIT RMA REQUEST VIA EMAIL AS THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

RebusCom
Experienced Member

Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:17 pm

In our state industries considered "vital" were not part of the shutdown. Telecommunications was considered vital -- our only impact was an upsurge in requests for more service.

So units over a year old will no longer be repaired at client expense? That's draconian. My unit sat on the shelf for a year (and then I've been requesting RMA for a year) and the portal now rejects it outright due to age. Indeed, E-mail template submission as I've been familiar with has been entirely ignored -- not even a referral to a web portal. That's inconsiderate.

There has been no reference to the portal on the forum web site that I can see. That's where I go for information. The only time I go to the store website is to purchase product.

Are you planning an expansion of repair services or are failed units over a year old just more electronic waste?

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:27 am

We updated the RMA instruction post when the portal went on line: https://forum.netonix.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1259&p=9343&hilit=portal#p9343

T
here were also several posts on the forum in various threads regarding the new portal when it went active.

We also updated the link on our web site so that it took you to the portal instead of the old instructions post on the forums.

The fact that we will repair units damaged not failure for a year is more than most manufacturers on sub $700.00 pieces of equipment.

As far as our State of PA and essential businesses we have an idiot Governor on a power trip and whereas yea my WISP was deemed essential manufacturer of communications equipment was not. But then gain his essential businesses list made no sense. My guess is he hired a three year old to throw darts at a list to determine essential businesses. Or he picked winners and losers like most politicians giving favor to large box stores and killing small businesses.

Example:
All construction sites had to close but all construction supply stores and manufacturers of construction materials had to remain open? :screwb:

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:21 pm

vondess wrote:Two weeks and still no response. Is anyone minding the store? I really do need to get it fixed as it's my only spare for that model.

Did you got to http://rma.netonix.com and get an RMA # ???

The new RMA portal which has been up for months is automated to get your RMA #

Then you can track your RMA progress as well.

Keep track of your MAC and RMA # so you can gain access to open RMAs

Previous
Return to General Discussion