RMA Requests being ignored?

RebusCom
Experienced Member

RMA Requests being ignored?

Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:58 am

It's been ten days awaiting an RMA request for a failed unit and no response to E-mails. What gives?

lligetfa
Associate
Associate

Re: RMA Requests being ignored?

Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:20 pm

RebusCom
Experienced Member

Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:53 pm

Two weeks and still no response. Is anyone minding the store? I really do need to get it fixed as it's my only spare for that model.

mike99
Associate
Associate

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:19 am

It been told several time on the forum that some part are delayed by supplier and their long delay in RMA for now. It seem your best option for now is to order a new spare.

Dave
Employee
Employee

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:27 am

sorry, everyone....we have basically been on a skeleton crew for the last 6 plus weeks due to the virus shutdown. Until the virus issue clears up & staff are allowed to
return to work by the government, things will just be really slow.

On top of that, we simply don't have parts to work on RMA's. We are still waiting for orders for AC power supplies, and a bunch of parts used for RMA's. Starting in January
delivery's from China went to crap. Believe me, even if they say they are open for business, they are only at a fraction of normal. Our normal power supply & fan order's went from 4-6 weeks to 16 plus weeks...we are still waiting for power supplies, fans, & boards that were ordered in the first week of January.

Our board assembly shop is also somewhat reduced from the virus, but they are doing their best to get pcb's form non-China sources for us, albeit it cost us 3 times the price.

We do have a new on-line RMA portal ready, but again, because of staff shortages, it won't be released until everyone is back at work.

Sorry for the delays, but we are doing what we can.

RebusCom
Experienced Member

Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:19 pm

It doesn't seem like it would take all that much effort to send out an E-mail with the RMA so the switches can at least be shipped. That can be done from home. To just ignore them isn't good customer service.

Also, ordering a new one isn't an option because the website says they are out of stock.

djboxny

Tue May 12, 2020 10:08 pm

MY rma HAS been with you guys since october of last year, thats 8 Months

RMA #3888

absolutely frustrating

bradg

Mon May 18, 2020 10:20 am

I've had an RMA request in (to rma@netonix.com) for two out-of-warranty switch repairs since 4/12, request sent again 4/18, and a followup email to Chris on 5/12 - all with no response at all. I understand everything has been a bit upside down for the last couple of months, but a quick courtesy email would be much appreciated to let me (and others) know what's going on, and if/when RMA's can be assigned and processed again.

tallmand

Tue May 19, 2020 11:21 am

I have 3 RMA requests that have not even been responded to since way back in April. We have requested updates on several occasions but are being ignored. What's up? Can't someone at least acknowledge the request and issue a RMA#???

djboxny

Tue May 19, 2020 11:21 pm

Dude, they have my RMA in there facility since October of last year. NO emails, No updates, No responce

Next
Return to General Discussion