Can't place order

rrobinet

Can't place order

Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:30 pm

Can anyone help me order a switch?
I have never received an account confirmation email to two different gmail addresses and there are no phone numbers or email addresses on the Netronix site
Is this company still in business?

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Can't place order

Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:22 pm

Yes we are still very much in businesses.

Multiple new accounts have been created today and orders placed by these new accounts.

If your not receiving the emails from the site then chances are they are in your spam folder as they have html links and are often flagged as spam.

I see your account created with the same email address used to create this forum account and no it is not confirmed by clicking on the email sent to you.

I will confirm it manually but I would figure out why your not getting our emails.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

rrobinet

Re: Can't place order

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:54 am

thanks for your reply
I am an IT professional and have constantly looked in my spam folder and in 'all mail' for your emails and have received none.
I thought that your system might not accept my robinett.us domain as valid, so I tried to create an account with my @gmail.com account and received no confirmation emails there either.
I have just tried to log in as rob@robinett.us and my password is rejected.
Asking to reset my password has not resulted in a reset email arriving
So I still can't log in to place an order ;=(

Return to General Discussion