WS-12-250-AC and WS-6-MINI - PRE-ORDERS

speed101

Re: WS-12-250-AC and WS-6-MINI - PRE-ORDERS

Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Did I already miss out on the WS-12-250-DC pre order? The website states per ordering avaliable, but I don't see an add to cart button.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:03 pm

speed101 wrote:Did I already miss out on the WS-12-250-DC pre order? The website states per ordering avaliable, but I don't see an add to cart button.

NO, we are having production schedule issues with the DC switches and thus have NOT yet allowed people to pre-order them until we have a decent idea as to when they will ship.

EXAMPLE: We were supposed to be assembling the WS-6 and the new WS-12-250-AC units already and we have everything BUT the boards and the white boxes.

Boxes are supposed to be here next week.

THe boards "should" now be shipping out of Canada by May 4th.

Delays Delays Delays
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

TheHox
Experienced Member

Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Pirate4

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Status Update

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:03 pm

The WS-12-250-AC
Switch boards are scheduled to ship out of Canada this Tuesday or Wednesday which should land them on our dock by Friday provided customs does their job in a timely fashion.

The Chassis's are here

The power supplies are here

The retail boxes should be here this week

The power supply cords should be here this week

The WS-6-MINI
Switch boards are scheduled to ship out of Canada this Wednesday or Thursday which should land them on our dock by Friday or Monday provided customs does their job in a timely fashion.

The Chassis's are here

This means we should start filling back orders next week as planned provided nothing goes wrong.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

billbuchan

Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Well, thats three wee 6-porters heading to Scotland.. Looking forward to getting them (and getting rid of Mikrotik RB260 switches on the end of long pieces of cable).

I still want to stick one at the end of a 450m ethernet cable and power a 48v Mimosa... Am I being insanely optimistic?

---* Bill

wayneorack
Experienced Member

Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Chris might give an even better deal on shipping the WS-6-MINI if you bought shields for those NanoBridges shown on your homepage: http://www.marykirk.com/
Attachments
download.png
download.png (558.16 KiB) Viewed 21282 times

billbuchan

Sun May 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Ah - yes - that was early last summer. We've long since spread the dishes out, shielded them, ran out of spectrum, switched from the appalling Ubiquiti AC stuff to Mimosa, and so forth.

However, it is a pretty picture, so it stays..

The kit is now covered in layers of bird crap, and it looks a lot busier - hence the lack of new picture.

Total newbie mistake, I know. We grew too large, too quickly, and have spent the last four-five months fixing all the issues. Such as ripping out Ubiquiti toughswitches. ;)

---* Bill

ryanm

Re: Status Update

Mon May 04, 2015 9:32 pm

sirhc wrote:The WS-12-250-AC
Switch boards are scheduled to ship out of Canada this Tuesday or Wednesday which should land them on our dock by Friday provided customs does their job in a timely fashion.

The Chassis's are here

The power supply cords should be here this week

The WS-6-MINI
Switch boards are scheduled to ship out of Canada this Wednesday or Thursday which should land them on our dock by Friday or Monday provided customs does their job in a timely fashion.

The Chassis's are here

This means we should start filling back orders next week as planned provided nothing goes wrong.

Hi, @sirhc! Did your WS-6-Mini parts arrive on time? :smile:
Excited to try out the new product!

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Mon May 04, 2015 9:45 pm

The 500 WS-12-250-AC boards arrive tomorrow - CUSTOMS DELAYED THEM 2 DAYS
UPS Tracking 1Z38303X6694736627

The 500 WS-6-MINI boards are also in transit
UPS Tracking 1Z38303X6690962121

I put the Tracking numbers up for proof for those naysayers

Normally we ship freight but this was a small shipment of 500 each and we paid for EXPRESS - *what a joke right, 3 days for all that extra money for parcel freight that was supposed to be 1 day* :headb:

Since the shipments were well over $50,000.00 each they say they lost our POA documents which I just filled out AGAIN tonight before I left the plant and emailed them back. :pissed:

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Mon May 04, 2015 9:55 pm

We have 1,000 of each units ordered behind these batches which we should get middle of June so if you want some of this shipment better reserve yours today!

Both of the switches are the SHIT!!!!

12 ports, well really 14 ports in the size of a ToughSwitch that can power up to (4) airFIBER radios at 55C!!!!
NOTE: If powering 4 airFIBER radios you are already at 200 watts so you should not power too much more as it is not good to push power supplies beyond 80% constantly and expect them to last years and years especially if crammed in a small HOT non vented box

6 Port MINI that can get power via POE or Barrel connector and be mounted on a tower and power 1 AF and 4 other radios!!!! - I mean come one, this is cool!!!!

All our switches use the same firmware with all the same features.

PreviousNext
Return to General Discussion