WS-8-250-AC

Dave
Employee
Employee

Re: WS-8-250-AC

Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:25 pm

May I know the dead
weight, as well as the dimensions that this model arrives in (inclusive of all its shipping packaging)?

Chris has worked out cheap shipping rates to EU...he can't answer this at the moment as he is flying to WISP America show. He will be on-line later today.

Are you asking this information in regards to shipping cost? Are you in the EU or elsewhere?

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:53 pm

If you purchase 8 or more switches I can get freight to around $15 US per switch for the EU
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

ralliart12

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Dave wrote:Chris has worked out cheap shipping rates to EU...he can't answer this at the moment as he is flying to WISP America show. He will be on-line later today.

Are you asking this information in regards to shipping cost? Are you in the EU or elsewhere?

I will be forwarding the switch to Singapore (South East Asia). Hence the dead weight & dimensions of the entire package will be very helpful for me to estimate the cost of forwarding.

Though I will prefer direct shipping whenever possible, trying to estimate direct shipping cost from the States to Singapore result in quite a high figure.

On a side note, is it possible to have the switch shipped with an UK power cable (Type G plug) instead of an US power cable?

JustJoe
Experienced Member

DIN rail adapter Re: WS-8-250-AC

Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:07 am

Some of us had asked for DIN rail adapters back in February. :tounge:

JustJoe wrote:One possibility for mounting the narrow boxes would be a DIN rail mount adapter kit option, allowing it to attach perpendicular to the rail.

Would open the door to a whole other manufacturing industry application, even outside the WISP business. It's the kind of equipment you see in the B&B Electronics catalog.

Previous
Return to General Discussion