RMA Procedure for Warranty and Repair

Donna.Olivares-Braisted@wyo.gov

Re: RMA Procedure for Warranty and Repair

Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:43 pm

I have 5 switches that I recently purchased (order number 1045007900). Two of them are not working correctly. I'm hoping that it was an oversight in the configurations or building and is something simple. I have purchased many of these and they all have been working correctly. In fact, I also ordered WS-8-150-DC and AC switches, installed them and they worked just fine.

I am able to set up the switch to work in our network. When I plug it in, all the lights flicker like they are working. I can only reach the switch remotely and no other devices. I worked with our Emergency Communications department to make sure it wasn't something with our communication radios. I tried installing a second switch and it did the same thing. I took the switch to another location, totally differently network group, and it did the same thing. No other devices come up but the switch itself. I have reset the switch to default and reprogrammed to our network and still got the same result.

Please assist and advise on what to do next.

My contact number is 307 287-1656

Donna Olivares-Braisted
ITS Electrical Tech
Wyoming Dept of Transportation

Donna.Olivares-Braisted@wyo.gov

Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Addendum: I have not opened all 5 switches, only 2

thato

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:00 am

[img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/gxBQcMmm/20210119-143629.jpg[/img]%20%20Image[/img]Hello i have a dead switch please advise

Previous
Return to General Discussion