Need help paying for an RMA Repair

Kick back and hang out in the lounge and talk about almost anything.
tsitp@tamu.edu

Need help paying for an RMA Repair

Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:14 pm

Hello,

I am trying to pay the repair cost for RMA 20220975 for MAC EC:13:B2:06:C5:56.

I have tried to create an account but I am not receiving an email to confirm the account. No, it is not in SPAM.

How can we get this completed?

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Need help paying for an RMA Repair

Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:49 pm

Try completing the setup of your account such as default billing and shipping addresses with contact phone, I suggest a direct line or cell not a auto attendent. It is for the shipping company to contact you if problem or us.

Then request confirmation email again.

If that does not work use a gmail account.

If you do not get an email from us that means your mail server is blocking us, you could ask IT to white list netonix.com domain.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

tsitp@tamu.edu

Re: Need help paying for an RMA Repair

Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:15 pm

sirhc wrote:Try completing the setup of your account such as default billing and shipping addresses with contact phone, I suggest a direct line or cell not a auto attendent. It is for the shipping company to contact you if problem or us.

Then request confirmation email again.

If that does not work use a gmail account.

If you do not get an email from us that means your mail server is blocking us, you could ask IT to white list netonix.com domain.

1. When completing the setup of the account: I do not see anywhere to put any addresses or phone numbers, they are not asked for. However, all of that information is in the actual RMA.

2. I have tried the "Forgot the password" option in an attempt to request the confirmation email again. Not working.

3. We do not use gmail. The email address I supplied should be sufficient.

4. I highly doubt that it is a blocking issue. Why? Because I received an email from rma@netonix.com on 12/14/2022 when the RMA was created. I received an email from forum@netonix.com on 1/6/2023 when I created an account for this forum. I FINALLY received an email from Dave (via forum@netonix.com) notifying me that I had a PM from Dave. So, I would think that if netonix.com is being blocked, I would not have received those emails. However, I am going to attempt to involve IT and see if they can confirm whether traffic is getting blocked for some reason.

What do we do next?

Return to The Lounge