CLI Commands

Kick back and hang out in the lounge and talk about almost anything.
SYS7EM-Kris

CLI Commands

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Anyone know where I can get a list of CLI Commands for Netonix switches running 1.4.6 firmware? I am trying to figure out how to do a rapid ping

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: CLI Commands

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:06 pm

SIMPLY hit "?" and press enter it provides a list of commands available where you are just like a Cisco router

If you type a partial command followed by a "?" and press enter it shows how to complete the command

If you can not follow the bouncing ball in the CLI to get help I am not sure how a printed list would help.

This way the help is always 2 keystrokes away. :ak:
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

SYS7EM-Kris

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Got it. Thanks. I was going to try the question mark like Cisco and Juniper I just have not been in the CLI of a Netonix and my guys are in the field getting one installed on our back bone so I wanted to see if I could find out how to do it before hand.

kiwibrew

Mon May 30, 2022 11:19 pm

First go at the CLI and tbh the help wasn't a lot of use. Once you're done in configure mode, how do you write the config? Not in the help. So what do I do? I "end" to get out of config mode - and this triggers the save.

Netonix can you hire someone please to spend a few days on basic documentation?

Return to The Lounge