Mimosa MU-MIMO ?

Kick back and hang out in the lounge and talk about almost anything.
sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Mimosa MU-MIMO ?

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:50 pm

WirelessRudy wrote:We only want 'DC' units anyway, all our pops are with battery backup.

Well you're in luck, we also have:
WS-26-DC = DUMB DC 43V-56V
WS-26-500-DC = SMART DC 9V-72V
WS-26-400-IDC = ISOLATED DC 36V-72V (for negative or positive DC site)

All with (6) 48VH ports and small form factor
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Michael Day

Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:25 pm

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that isolated POE ports is a fantastic idea for many reasons and in many applications. I expect it will be costly to do that. Have you considered selling an accessory that is something like a pair of Ethernet splitters, a relay, and the ability to use another POE supply to get the desired POE isolation for certain applications?

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:13 pm

Michael Day wrote:I'm sure I don't have to tell you that isolated POE ports is a fantastic idea for many reasons and in many applications. I expect it will be costly to do that. Have you considered selling an accessory that is something like a pair of Ethernet splitters, a relay, and the ability to use another POE supply to get the desired POE isolation for certain applications?

Totally not getting what your laying down....maybe a drawing showing application and why?
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Previous
Return to The Lounge