Store Stock

Kick back and hang out in the lounge and talk about almost anything.
RebusCom
Experienced Member

Store Stock

Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:42 am

Just curious. What's the current status on switch stock? Are we looking at some inventory stuck in a container off shore or is the manufacturer basically shut down indefinitely?

Dave
Employee
Employee

Re: Store Stock

Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:31 pm

should be some ws3-14's soon...hopefully other models in Q1/2022....getting parts is still utterly brutal.....

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:35 pm

No we are not shutting down but you already know from other vendor shortages and price increases this is a struggle.

Cambian is just about or about to announce a 20% price increase due to part shortages and long lead times.

Other vendors are also experiencing shortages even UBNT.

We are shipping out 3 medium sized orders to Streakwave, ISP Supplies, and probably WAV next week.

After that we will not have anything until January 2022.

We plan to release a NCS version of most models in January which is the same switch but without current sensors as we can not get them until September 2022.

We have redesigned the switches with a NEWER more expensive but MUCH BETTER sensor that "should" be more resilient against ground current and surges but they will not be available until possibly March 2022.

We will continue to sell a few items we have and RMA will remain open but we are doing the best we can.

We have $5 MILLION in pre orders for just parts some order placed in February 2021 that we are now just getting some parts.

All I can say is "LETS GO BRANDON"
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

ReddingNetwork

Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:20 pm

Soooooo... I know this post might be somewhere ells on the site but is there any ETA for Q1 2023 on stock for WS-6-MINI, WS-8-150-AC, WS-12-250-AC, WS-12-400-AC switches.

I'm in dire need of information or even a temporary replacement brand that can be powered via the POE ++ as the WS-6-MINI is.
I don't want to use another brand but I am getting to the point where switches are going out and I need to be able to replace them with something until I can have the Netonix switch repaired.

Dave
Employee
Employee

Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:47 pm

should be some ws-8-150-ac & ws-12's available in Q1, and lots of all models in Q2/Q3

lligetfa
Associate
Associate

Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:24 pm

ReddingNetwork wrote:I'm in dire need of information or even a temporary replacement brand that can be powered via the POE ++ as the WS-6-MINI is.

I don't mean to put too fine a point on this but AFAIK, the WS-6-MINI does not negotiate PoE++. It can only be powered by passive PoE.

Tomas Daniel (isptechnology.ca) tells me he can convert a WS-8-150-DC to be powered by passive PoE like how the MINI is.

Micha

Tue May 30, 2023 12:51 pm

Hi do you have any informations about restock of the WS6 model, or an equivalent model
tks

Return to The Lounge