AF-5G30-S45 Dish Shield

RF Armor®™ is not associated with Netonix® in any way.
jjonsson
Associate
Associate

Re: AF-5G30-S45 Dish Shield

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:15 am

Any news ?

Could really use the box to cover the AF-5X radio on the AF‑5G23‑S45 dish. I have a lot colocated and I can see them from other radios. Same site I have one with old dish/shield kit and it's pretty much invisible on AirView from other radios....

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:45 am

I am putting this on the web store "TODAY" and it will start shipping next week.

A box for the AF-5G23-S45. they are powder coated white aluminum and look really nice and provide the added isolation

MSRP $49.95

We also have new sector kits shipping end of next week for the 90 and 120 degree small and full size sectors that now fit ALL Rockets from Legacy to airPRISIM and even AFX radios "just in case" :wink: - same prices as previous models

We also have a box that is white powder coated aluminum for the AF-5G30-S45 coming out in 2 weeks and in the fall we have our own version of the Isobeam that will save you some money. To give you an idea our goal is to sell you the kit which is the Radome and Box for the same price as the UBNT Isobeam.

We also have a kit / cluster mount for the cheap little all in one radio/sector coming out in the late fall.

We also have some more new switches coming out in late fall early winter that I think you guys will like!!!

Routers and other cool things are on the horizon for early 2017. Our routers are based on VyOS and do some really cool things.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Chris@edgarhighspeed.com

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:11 am

How are these coming "AF-5G30-S45 coming out in 2 weeks ". I have an incident today where a large black bird or group of them, attacked my AF-5x and 5G-S45 dish, tore the GPS right off and ripped the lan cable out of the unit. In the process they stole off with the cover for the lan ports.

I wasn't going to waste my time trying to track one down from Ubiquiti if your shields are available soon.

Damn birds also attacked my Sector Antenna and tore the cable and broke the cat 5 retaining clip off the Rocket AC Lite. Took this LAN cover too!

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:35 am

Maybe end of next week
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

TheHox
Experienced Member

Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:22 am

sirhc wrote:
We also have new sector kits shipping end of next week for the 90 and 120 degree small and full size sectors that now fit ALL Rockets from Legacy to airPRISIM and even AFX radios "just in case" :wink: - same prices as previous models

Any way to tell these when we order from the vendor? I would like to get some of the new ones that would fit the R5AC Prism so I don't have to hack mine up to fit.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:03 am

TheHox wrote:
sirhc wrote:

Any way to tell these when we order from the vendor? I would like to get some of the new ones that would fit the R5AC Prism so I don't have to hack mine up to fit.

Example part #: The box says USK12025X not USK12025AC

jjonsson
Associate
Associate

Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Any news on box for AF-5G30-S45 dish ?

I have already ordered the AF-5G23-S45 box :cheers:

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:45 pm

jjonsson wrote:Any news on box for AF-5G30-S45 dish ?

I have already ordered the AF-5G23-S45 box :cheers:

Yes, I should have that kit available this coming week, just waiting on the boxes to package them.

RebusCom
Experienced Member

Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:57 pm

sirhc wrote:
jjonsson wrote:Any news on box for AF-5G30-S45 dish ?

:cheers:

Yes, I should have that kit available this coming week, just waiting on the boxes to package them.

By AF-5G30-S45 "kit" does that mean the radome and box? I don't see either on the rfarmor website. Sign me up.

Previous
Return to RF Armor™