Need Shields for Full-Sized Airmax 120

RF Armor®™ is not associated with Netonix® in any way.
WisTech
Associate
Associate

Need Shields for Full-Sized Airmax 120

Wed May 13, 2015 4:40 pm

Chris,

I've had a freaking backorder with Streakwave on 6 of them for a while now and I'm not sure why. Can I get the friend hookup on these things? Have a couple new small micro-cells I need them on.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Need Shields for Full-Sized Airmax 120

Wed May 13, 2015 5:08 pm

WisTech wrote:Chris,

I've had a freaking backorder with Streakwave on 6 of them for a while now and I'm not sure why. Can I get the friend hookup on these things? Have a couple new small micro-cells I need them on.

http://www.rfarmor.com - IN STOCK

Since your an associate you get 10% OFF RF Armor & Netonix if you tell me your RF Armor account # so I can put it in the Associate Discount Group
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

JustJoe
Experienced Member

Wed May 13, 2015 5:54 pm

WisTech wrote:Chris,

We have had the exact same experience from them several times for several different models of RFArmor. We have learned that the best service (even though it is across the country and with normal ground shipping) is directly from the RFArmor website. :)

WisTech
Associate
Associate

Thu May 14, 2015 3:42 pm

I want to say thanks to Chris for calling me after posting up on here. I'm a busy man and don't always have much time to check the forums quickly so that phone call was much appreciated buddy! I ordered the two 3-packs I needed, and already got a shipping confirmation (as promised). Thanks again pal, I'll definitely be ordering directly for all of my RFArmor/Netonix needs!

Return to RF Armor™