Bad cable and cannot submit a "contact us" request for infor

RF Armor®™ is not associated with Netonix® in any way.
smartmoney

Bad cable and cannot submit a "contact us" request for infor

Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:14 am

I have tried to send a request via the "Contact Us" page but all i get is an error "Unable to submit your request. Please, try again later."

I have a jobsite where i have over 40 cameras installed that i keep loosing cameras at. I don't have this problem elsewhere so i personally went to inspect why this was happening and noticed the outdoor RF Armor cable we were using is cracked up and water has gotten inside shorting it out. This site was installed about 1 yr ago. I have several rolls at this site alone that is ALL cracked somewhere so it will all have to be replaced. Do you have a bad batch of cable? I have untold feet of this stuff out and now having anxiety over where i might have this that is going to fail going into winter. Have you heard of this problem already? Are you doing something about it?

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Bad cable and cannot submit a "contact us" request for i

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:22 pm

I moved your post to the proper forum as this is an RF Armor issue not a Netonix issue.

As far as I know the contact us form is working on the RF Armor site and the Netonix site as we are getting emails.

Yes we took this cable off the market because sadly some people had failures.

Read here: https://forum.netonix.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2402&start=40#p27732
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

smartmoney

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:16 pm

Thanks for the reply and the move to the correct spot.

If you have pulled this and we (installers) have this out there should this not be a sticky at the top somewhere??? Something like hey you still got this cable out there dont use it?
I know thats a black eye but the right thing.

I dont make this up, it no work on multiple computers here3 so....(chrome or firefox)
Attachments
netonix.png

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:54 pm

I made this post a sticky.

Hmm, I will look into the contact us but I get emails every day? - ODD????

Yes this whole thing is a SAD issue. I stare at thousands of rolls every day, still paying for them... :(

I will soon offer them for sale, by end of year January time frame, as INDOOR ONLY with a disclaimer people have to sign at below my cost in hope some people want GOOD electrical characteristic shielded cable for indoor or conduit installations such as warehouses?

I can only hope anyway.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Return to RF Armor™