Cable coming soon.

RF Armor®™ is not associated with Netonix® in any way.
abdoudia

Re: Cable coming soon.

Sat May 20, 2017 3:57 pm

These cables are amazing , I am replacing my entire infrastructure with them, probably rand through 16 spools by now !!!!

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sat May 20, 2017 4:14 pm

abdoudia wrote:These cables are amazing , I am replacing my entire infrastructure with them, probably rand through 16 spools by now !!!!

Thanks!!!!

I really appreciate you letting me know you like the cable, am deciding how much to put into this endeavor, wondering if people like it, the price, the quality, and will continue to purchase it.
I have another container landing at the end of the month and need to decide if I should place another order with the factory.

To fill the supply chain up properly will be several hundred thousands dollars.

What I should have is one container landing, one on the ocean, and one on order at all times along with the distribution channel also filled so 4 containers worth. A lot of $$$

RF Armor has some left from the first container in the warehouse which needs to move by the end of the month to make room for the next container coming (we need a larger warehouse or so I am told just about every day by my employees) so RF Armor is running a special on cable until the end of the month.....not a lot left so grab it while you can.

If you like the cable (price and quality) please spread the word. Pirate4
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

abdoudia

Sat May 20, 2017 8:45 pm

is the special going for the double jacket cables? or one of each? i am mostly purchasing the double jacket i want to have as much protection as possible.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sun May 21, 2017 1:00 am

abdoudia wrote:is the special going for the double jacket cables? or one of each? i am mostly purchasing the double jacket i want to have as much protection as possible.

All cable is on special promotion until end of month or we run out whichever comes first to make room for new shipment then back to normal pricing.

New container load due at our dock before end of month. Great deals while they last
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Previous
Return to RF Armor™