RF Armor Ok?

This is my personal thread to share practices that have served my WISP well
admin@aligntec.net

RF Armor Ok?

Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:41 pm

Hi Chris,

I just wanted to drop a line and see how everything is going over at RF Armor. I placed an order for some NPM6B5M mounts. The website said they were in stock and usually ship within 24 hours. I placed the order last Wednesday and have not seen any shipping confirmation yet. I tried sending an email to your email listed in my invoice, but have not recieved any reply yet. I tried to call the phone number listed at the bottom of my invoice and got a message "the person you are trying to reach has a voicemail box that is not set up yet" and then of course was disconnected. I logged into my account on the website and the order still shows as "processing". I did not see any COVID information on the website and am assuming that it is business as "the new" normal. We are in CO and have noticed that our suppliers and UPS are keeping up well with deliveries on items that are in stock within the U.S.

I hope this post finds you and all those around you healthy and in good spirits!

Any information on the state of RF Armor would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mark
AlignTec Incorporated

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: RF Armor Ok?

Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:08 pm

We and our supply chain are working on a skeleton crews until next week due to Wuhan Flu shut down in state.

Your mounts will ship by Thursday, sorry for the delay.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

admin@aligntec.net

Re: RF Armor Ok?

Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:50 am

Thanks for the heads up Chris! It is a relief to hear that delays for you all right now are due to protocol and not serious illness!

Stay well, and thanks again!

Mark
AlignTec Incorporated

Return to Sirhc's Corner