Schematics? also, 20 volt rail at 7 volts

This is my personal thread to share practices that have served my WISP well
alanscott1980

Schematics? also, 20 volt rail at 7 volts

Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:01 am

Is there anywhere online to find the board schematics for a WS-12-250-AC ? I am a repair technician at Clair Global in Lititz, PA and have a bunch of these with various issues that we are trying to keep on the road. The main issue I am having with a few here is that the 20V rail is only at 7 volts as displayed on the Device tab under Power where it displays the 3 boards. 48v, 24v and 3v.

thomas

Re: Schematics? also, 20 volt rail at 7 volts

Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:49 pm

no schematics, gotta figure this out for yourself. thankfully everything is US made and very close to reference design. if you have any specific questions, drop me a line at repairs@isptechnology.ca
anyhow, common probkems with 24v are D43, D1, L1, U2, and U3. check the traces and resistors for U3, sometimes the VIN trace gets blown out but looks fine. common failure point is blown tranny/diode on one of the 24V outputs, then run 48V on that port and it sends 48v right to D43.

matgnetics are a bitch for these too, MOQ is 350, so hit me up if you need any. current sensors are expensive, and the 6 pin buck converters are EOL and hard to find, but again, I've got mountains of them

Return to Sirhc's Corner