New to the wisp switches.

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE HERE
YetiVasNor

New to the wisp switches.

Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:42 pm

Hello, names Yeti, I have been tasked with setting up remote networking for some IP PTZ cameras. The person before me that originally set these up is no longer with us and I've never set up a wisp switch before. I've just been learning on the fly and have hit a wall and am stumped on where to go from here. I have WS-8-150-DC switch here the original people that set this switch up, they don't have any of the login info. So I've gone and factory reset the switch and the IP defaulted 192.168. I am able to ping the switch but not able to get to the web interface, Have have seen the post where many have found success by going back to the an older IE, I have tried with no success and is still having issues. I'm just looking for help on getting this switch up and running.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: New to the wisp switches.

Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:05 pm

Well yea if the firmware is too old you will have to use an old browser or enable TLS 1.0 support on your browser then upgrade firmware.

Or you could do a console upgrade there is a post on this with instructions.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Return to Hardware and software issues