Power Loss/Reboot - Switch Hanging Up

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE HERE
Cole.Linsley

Power Loss/Reboot - Switch Hanging Up

Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:06 pm

I’ve searched for related issues but have been unable to find one. Close but not exact. We have a lot of Netonix Switches deployed WS-26-400-IDC we have been having issues on some of the switches where the switch goes OOS and when we get into our Mikrotik CCR the port is passing idle traffic however when we bounce it almost instantly we see customer traffic on that port that comes from the Netonix Switch. Once we can get into the Switch GUI the uptime is recent like it had power loss or rebooted itself. Nothing else on the Tower had this issue so the site never lost power but the Netonix must have or hung up for some reason.

We have looked at the forums and came across an interesting post on Grounding issues and we are looking into it more however I would like to get some opinions as well before we start getting knee deep into changing things. We have never had this issue until recently after we upgraded to 1.5.11 due to the SSL issue on logging into the switches.

I don't think its firmware related as all these switches are mixed between 1.5.11 and 1.5.14. It appears its just the Trunk port to our CCR that is hung up and it appears it is on the Switch side

Any help would be appreciated.

Return to Hardware and software issues