Employee

Re: Netonix Manager Column Overlap

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:03 pm

andreas wrote:In netonix-manager/public/css/style.css

line 20
change 1200px to 2000px

line 68
change 1200px to 2000px

Now there's no overlap. Took me 30 seconds to fix your bug.

Well first off thank you for your effort and sharing with other users.

But it was NOT a bug it was designed that way, you request a change and I said we would get to it as soon as we could. In all honesty as far as I can remember you are the only user requesting that and as I stated we are hard pressed to get production on again or we cease to exist and then we are a help to no one.

Some people do not like our switches some people do. Those that do are constantly asking when they can get units because they need them. Your issue as far as I know is an issue for very few people as most people do not use the manager that way however I told you I would put it on the list to change for possibly only you or maybe there are others as well so I have limited resources. I am sure my coders would also be able to have fixed it in short order but then they have to re do the package and set it up for auto update and download an so on so a couple hours work. And if you are able to code then you know as well if your coding you get into a grove and someone pulls you away from that then when you get back to it it takes you awhile to get your mind set back in the grove. ANd I can assure you the things they are working on right now are a lot more complex.

BUt lets take the TLS issue, yea we should have addressed awhile ago but we did not and the latest update of browser affected hundreds of thousands of units all around the world so we dropped everything and with so many days released a firmware as it was deemed critical.

Again thank you for your effort and also providing to any other user that is using the manager in the same way but it was not a bug is was designed that way because did not invision people using it in that way. Also understand that in the grand scheme of things I deemed it a lower priority and our resources are stretched thin. We are a small company with limited resources and we have not been able to build and sell product for months due to the semiconductor shortages which is affect everyone which is why so many car lots are empty because even company worth hundreds of billions of dollars are struggling to get semiconductors. We are a company worth a few million dollars trying to get products out for companies worth even less that we have not been able to provide equipment for since October.

But again thank you but it was not a bug, and it was not that we are ignoring your request, please keep that in mind.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Previous
Return to Hardware and software issues