Firmware v1.1.3 bug reports and comments

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE HERE
mtngoat

Re: Firmware v1.1.3 bug reports and comments

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:51 am

I have the same issue with the GUI after upgrading from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3, fortunately it is still passing traffic. I have tried Internet Explorer and Firefox.

GUI.JPG
GUI.JPG (61.16 KiB) Viewed 2973 times

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:43 am

I am pretty sure a reboot would fix your issue which you could do by SSH into it and issue the command "reload cold", but the safest way of course would be to be on site just in case.

But if you're going to be around later today and have Teamviewer loaded on your laptop Eric could take a look at your switch for you and probably fix it up via SSH.

If you will be around please let me know from when to when you would be available and that you have Teamviewer loaded.

Also post your cell number or PM it to me and Eric so he can call you when he is ready.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

RebusCom
Experienced Member

Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:58 pm

PM's in progress.

FYI for those encountering the GUI issue: I reflashed the unit with v1.1.4. Again, the browser got hung up at the end, BUT, the GUI now appears and works normally in Chrome and IE11 after getting through the security warnings about certificate errors and encryption (supporting as high as TLS1.0 but not 1.1 or 1.2). It still does not work with any current browser with a Mozilla engine, e.g., Firefox, Pale Moon, SeaMonkey. With Mozilla, the information is blank and if an action is attempted via a dropdown menu a pink banner will drop down saying a firmware update is still in progress, even though it is not.

Previous
Return to Hardware and software issues