Firmware v1.1.1 bug reports and comments

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE HERE
sirhc
Employee
Employee

Firmware v1.1.1 bug reports and comments

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Please use this thread to post bug reports and comments on v1.1.1 released 3/13/2015.

Please take the time to report bugs, comments, suggestions, and any other information that we or other users may find interesting.

This is a 2 way street as I am sure you would like to know about a firmware before you upgrade!

If no one takes the time to report issues or even say it works fine then it slows down the whole development process because most people sit on the sidelines awhile to see what people say which delays possible bug reporting and or suggestions so we have to wait longer to fix or improve the firmware.

Think of taking the time to report the good or the bad the same as the "leave a penny or take a penny" we all use at the cash register in convenience stores!
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: CRICKETS

Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:15 pm

sirhc wrote:Image

Man the forums have been extremely quite the past few days? I guess that could mean everything is OK but would love some chatter, I am bored but not wanting problems if possible!
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

jjonsson
Associate
Associate

VLAN view

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:08 pm

@sirhc
Is it possible in future firmware to have the VLAN ID sorted ?

As it is right now the numbers are sorted after when it's created. Could be nice to sort it automatically, starting with 1....
It's not a need to have. More a nice to have feature....

Thx in advance,
Last edited by jjonsson on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Firmware v1.1.1 bug reports and comments

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Yes, we have talked about adding a move up move down feature to the VLAN list, would that work?

jjonsson
Associate
Associate

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:13 pm

sirhc wrote:Yes, we have talked about adding a move up move down feature to the VLAN list, would that work?

Yes, please!

By the way your switches works absolutely great!

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:15 pm

I will go add that UI feature to the firmware road map! :hurray:

iggy05

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Updated to this yesterday and so far everything is good overall. We even have a few production backhaul antennas now running off of the one!

AdamB

Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:21 am

I upgraded from 1.0.10 to 1.1.1, and my login/password for the GUI no longer work.

Edit: I was able to get in. My custom user name remained, but the password was reset to the default of 'admin'. Luckily I was able to guess that since the switch is installed at a site.

Editx2: Ok, I think there is something wrong with this specific switch. Password (but not login or any other settings) resets to default every time power is removed, but all other settings persist. A "reboot" does not cause the password to reset. Another identical WS-24-400B bought at the same time and flashed to 1.1.1 at the same time does not have this problem. Now time to figure out how to troubleshoot/get support on this rather odd issue.
Last edited by AdamB on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mike99
Associate
Associate

Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:03 am

It would be nice to be able to also resort ping-watchdog. Also, ping-watchdog use the last update port description so if you change port description, it won't change the in description in ping-watchdog. Even better, in ping watchdog page, description and port should be one so we see description while choosing port. Right now we must have 2 windows open to see both at time, one on port tab and the other on ping watchdog tab.

Return to Hardware and software issues