Port/Power Bug spreading :-(

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE HERE
rockhead
Experienced Member

Port/Power Bug spreading :-(

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 am

So I dropped in 12-250-A where I still had a toughswitch and things were good, until that is, I tried to leave a radio powered up and turn off the data. Running 1.3.2 firmware on this one. So here I sit DC switch at one end bugged, AC switch at the other end bugged. I'd like to fire up the new link and tweak it from here, but it appears I will have to drive out and plug one or both ends in on a brick :headb:

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Port/Power Bug spreading :-(

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:42 am

rockhead wrote:So I dropped in 12-250-A where I still had a toughswitch and things were good, until that is, I tried to leave a radio powered up and turn off the data. Running 1.3.2 firmware on this one. So here I sit DC switch at one end bugged, AC switch at the other end bugged. I'd like to fire up the new link and tweak it from here, but it appears I will have to drive out and plug one or both ends in on a brick :headb:

Yea, this bug has been talked about on the forums and we have a fix for that but you would have to be using v1.3.3rc5.

I had planned to release v1.3.3 final last night but I did not have time to finish the testing and at 1:30AM I was like falling asleep at the terminal so I went home.

Sorry about that!
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Return to Hardware and software issues