DHCP Snooping Broken

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE HERE
User avatar
Dawizman
Experienced Member
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:11 pm
Location: Cold Lake, AB - CANADA
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 31 times

DHCP Snooping Broken

Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:04 pm

DHCP Snooping is broken as far as I can tell.

Clients on any of the DS enabled ports are still able to backfeed DHCP servers onto our network on VLAN 1.


Screenshot 2026-10-02 110144.png

Screenshot 2026-10-02 105954.png

Julian
Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2025 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: DHCP Snooping Broken

Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:20 am

I will look at this Monday, sir; I started trying yesterday afternoon, but I had something with BenchNet and RouterOS6 that made it impossible - Migrated to RouterOS 7 and VRF, got done around 3 AM, but it's running tickety boo and I have the segmentation in place to test this.
Today I'm fried, I need to go spend the day with the wife and kids, haven't seen much of them in the last month or two
Be well, sir!

Return to Hardware and software issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 132 guests