WS-26-DC Logs and Voltage Reading

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE HERE
robertwf

WS-26-DC Logs and Voltage Reading

Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:24 pm

Hey everyone,

I have a few IP cameras on our WS-26-DC switch and the one thing that I noticed was that one of the cameras shows the watts that it is using and the other remains at 0.0 watts which is weird since I am able to get to the GUI. Also, maybe I am looking at this wrong but since we have had a few of these cameras go offline everyday at a certain time and its just the two that are attached to this switch, I see nothing in the logs since May 25th and I did a port bounce on the port and it shows in the logs now but nothing before then. The switch is currently on FW ver. 1.5.6 and I know that 1.5.8 is out but I am just baffled by this. Any suggestions?

Stephen
Employee
Employee

Re: WS-26-DC Logs and Voltage Reading

Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:16 pm

Hard to say from, possibly the current sensors on that port are damaged? If practical, try moving that camera to a different port and see if it reports there. If it does, most likely that current sensors on the original port have been damaged.

taps301

-

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:55 am

How's the battery life of the X25-E? What did you have in it before and can you give us a comparison? Aww that last thread didn't even hit 10,000 posts lol.

Return to Hardware and software issues