Netonix residential install

Forum rules
THIS FORUM IS FOR PICTURES AND STORIES ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT POST QUESTIONS HERE!
jakematic
Experienced Member

Netonix residential install

Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Very happy to have found Netonix via @lligetfa and so happy to be rid of those :pissed: ToughSwitches

I am not and probably never will be a WISP, but there is nothing else in the market that comes close to a Netonix.
Back that with the phenomenal support and constant innovation... yeah that's why they are my gold standard and highly recommended to others.

The new house is a bit of a testbed and showcase for a small business I'm spinning up for home security.
Today an Avaya 9620 went in the garage and all I could think was "Damn... so glad to have Netonix switches"

This WS12-250-AC is fibre connected to the core WS-12-250AC.
It has locally connected:
- 6 x UVC G3 cameras, 3 with IR rings attached
- mPort for control of garage door and door sensor monitoring
- mPort that uses a relay to drive a strobe powered by a UBNT brick to tell me someone is in the driveway
- a Raspberry Pi powered by the Netonix that displays CCTV and weather on a wall mounted LCD
- a UAP-AC Lite for general WiFi and the mPower that controls a shop fan either by app or when the temperature gets hi/lo and the garage door cracks to stabilize it
- Avaya 9620 VOIP phone connected to the IP500 V2 in my office

Since this is an unconditioned space the Netonix works very well.
Eventually it will get replaced with a WS-12-250-DC and some Optimas with a MinnKota charger instead of paying stupid money for a rough service UPS.

The 'core' has a myriad of servers and devices in an equipment closet, and is then fibre attached to the WS12-250AC in my office.
There are also two WS-8-150-AC's connected via AGWpro's they power for more remote areas of the house... someday I'll finish running fibre everywhere.

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG

IMG_0647.JPG

WS12C.JPG

sirhc
Employee
Employee

Re: Netonix residential install

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:23 pm

Thanks Jake, I appreciate that and the post.

Wish more people posted up pictures.
Support is handled on the Forums not in Emails and PMs.
Before you ask a question use the Search function to see it has been answered before.
To do an Advanced Search click the magnifying glass in the Search Box.
To upload pictures click the Upload attachment link below the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.

Return to WISP Switch™